Saturday, December 18, 2010

Update

I thought a nice update would be nice. Lord willing, I will be in Thailand this summer!! woohoo. I'll be teaching English in a school with the team I am looking at joining long term. The first half of my trip will be with a summer team, and then hopefully I will stay on for a couple more months with just the core team and me. I just need to get my passport in order and raise the support. When I told my dad about it, his response was that he was glad I'd get to learn more about buddhism. =( I continue to pray for my dad. That his heart be broken in a way that full reliance on Christ is the only truth there is. well at least relying on Christ is a crucial piece of the the Truth.
Some prayer requests:
1. My Dad to understand what it is I really plan to do with my life. It's not about living a good life. it's about living a sold out life for Christ
2. For God to provide the money to get my passport taken care of
3. That He will provide the support needed to go on this trip
4. That he would bring forward monthly supporters to support me all through my ministry. not just this trip.

I think that makes for a good update. hope you think so too. :-)

Until next time.
IN HIM,
Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment