Wednesday, December 29, 2010


This is a picture of my Grandmother holding my nephew, Lucas. Grandmother is turning 92 on fri. (new years eve) I was t
hinking about it, and I wonder. What untold stories does she still have? Her memory is very weak, so I may never get an answer to that question. But I want the question to be asked any ways.
This is a woman who has 5 kids (3 now) 7 grand children and 6 great grandchildren.
WOW I never met my great grandmother, but my nephew and 5 of my cousins have met their's. But she's so much more than an amazing lineage.
This is a woman who is spunky like any old woman from Texas,
funny as all get out, and still sold out to the will of God!
One of the stories she loves to tell is about how my grandpa, before he died,
told her that she should always rely on God and no one else,
and she would never come up short.
My grandmother relies completely on the generosity of Christian organizations
and her children. No medicare. just the Lord!
So here's to an amazing Christian woman who has seen more than a fair share of life!
Bobbie Jo Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment