Friday, September 10, 2010

Sept. 2010 v.2 Slowly but Surely

I was given a new perspective recently that I don't know why I'd never grasped before. I used to look at support raising as asking people for money. I figured that was my ultimate goal so that must be what it's all about. But I WAS SO WRONG!!! I do apologize for having such a selfish outlook on something that really has nothing to do with me, but more what God is allowing me to do. It is and should always be all about Him! My friend Heather challenged me to reprogram my brain so that is what I'm doing. I'm no longer doing "support raising" but now I'm just sharing with people about how God is moving in my life to go into the world and share the Gospel. Not because he needs me to, but because he is gracious and loving in letting me do his work. What an honor! When I share with people about where God is calling me to go, they learn a little something more about the world and what God is doing in it. That in and of its self is to God's Glory! so it's not about asking for money. God has the perfect team set up to send me out into the mission field and if you are one of them, then THANK YOU! But even if I can afford to go, I would be utterly alone if I don't have a solid prayer team backing me up. I need people to constantly and faithfully be praying for me. I am a selfish being that wars against the Christlike selflessness within me. You can pray that God would be softening the hearts of the people I will talk to between now and forever. (that's a long time I know) Pray that I will be faithful and confident in Him! and Please Pray that I find Joy in Him and not let troubles take away the Confidence and Power I have in Christ!!
With Love in HIM




No comments:

Post a Comment